Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals to join our company
- Technical assistance by telephone, in person and remotely. You will receive inquiries as first level from our own employees, and you will solve their issues (network issues, application installation, hardware, backups, etc.) or scale them to the second level or to the provider.
- Assignment of the priority of tickets in the Help Desk tool.
- Opening of incidents and requests to customer technical supports
- You will provide resources to our employees: new licenses, monitors, hardware and software support.
- You will manage the alarm of the company’s computer systems
- You will take care of team administrative tasks like: Hardware inventory and purchases, license renewals, providers search, etc.
- Prepare equipments for employee enrolments.
- You will maintain the office infrastructure and IT services: network, printers, communications between offices.
- Report to the Helpdesk Supervisor
- Degree or professional studies in Information Technology
- Approximately 6-12 months of experience as IT Support or Help Desk technician
- Good English and Spanish, spoken and written level
- Good knowledge of both Windows and Mac OS X operating systems at user level
- Knowledge on laptops and workstations hardware and peripherals
- People skills
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Competitive Salary
- A young and international environment
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services