Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain | TP_GB_STR | Full time | Many/All
Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in the contact center & outsourcing industry, providing customised omni-channel, digital transformation and customer experience solutions to leading brands in 80 countries with over 300.000 professionals.
One of our partners, a leading cloud service provider in the world, needs you to join and support our continued growth. We are looking for a global trainer to onboard and train our team of international sales coaches.
What you’ll do
- Define and implement in alignment with training manager and operations management training strategies and processes to remotely train the sales coach team
- Manage the end-to-end training cycle implementation (needs analysis, planning, delivery, impact measurement, follow up)
- Design training materials and collateral to support new hires and the existing team of coaches
- Manage the new hires onboarding process: from Pre-activation to Role Readiness (starting dates, credential activations, training schedule, reporting, success measurement..)
- Measure the new hire performance and report it in scheduled reports and meetings
- Create and manage the ongoing training plan for existing coaches, including updates, refresher training, product, sales and business development training
- Ensure sales and product training are clearly defined, documented and delivered.
- Promote the implementation of internal and external best practices which lead to improved sales performances.
- Measure the impact on Sales Coaches performance of the ongoing training programs
- Align with internal and external stakeholders to review the training plan progress and insights and to collect feedback and needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related industry (Marketing, Business Administrations, Sales Management, etc.) or equivalent 8+ years experience.
- Proven track of record in designing, implementing and enhancing learning & development programs for Business Development and B2B Sales teams. Min. 5+ years of experience.
- Understand the multiple dimensions of organisational challenges and opportunities, plus an ability to think very independently with a high degree of self-motivation.
- Min. 2 years ability to deliver training in both remote environments and working with remote teams across different regions and time zones
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform or Cloud Technologies is a plus
- Demonstrated ability as a coach and mentor.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with senior management.
- Ability to navigate a complex sales environment and bridge conversations on different levels of the organisation.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to act quickly and effectively.
- Native language of English is required
- Full time position, 39h per week.
- This is a Hybrid working model in Barcelona.
- Salary:38.400€ gross/year
- Permanent Contract.
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project).
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Established career path to grow within the project.
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.