Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals to join our team in Barcelona. You would be working on behalf of our client, a world-renowned leader in the field of life sciences known for their high quality research products. Their wide product range offers solutions for different types of laboratories.
- Tracking shipments using logistic company/couriers online tracking tools. Keeping customer/sales rep updated with delivery date, including changes.
- Ensuring that deliveries are complete and in time for planned installation dates
- Working with local country, preferred 3rd party provider, to gain a quotation based on a specific customer order and make sure that shipment and transfer from Agilent is synchronized with 3rd party provider
- Working with local country sales team, submit relevant 3PP requests in the proscribed tool and format and follow up to reduce customer quotation delays.
- CRM Database maintenance & support. For increased efficiency, the team will do the CRM cleaning during off-peak hours (also cleaning old/incorrect data)
- Other country/region specific non-standard admin tasks.
- Administrative studies will be a plus.
- Native level of German.
- B2 level of English or higher.
- Experienced user in SAP/SAP CRM.
- Quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in appropriate language.
- Motivation & personality for seeking customer satisfaction and resolution.
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Candidates must be located in Barcelona area.
- A full-time position with working hours from Monday to Friday.
- Salary: 22.000€ gross/year + 1.800€ gross/year in attendance bonus
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Considerable investment in employees and their career development (including product, sales, and personal skills development trainings).
- Working environment that is modern and bright with a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere.
- Office location by the seaside in Barcelona.