Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain | GL_LSA_S&V | FR
Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals to join as a Customer Support Specialists.
- Verification Operations: Process license, insurance, and business registrations submissions to confirm alignment with the services quality guidelines for new reviews and recertifications.
- Reactive Support: Provide reactive phone and/or email support for live advertisers.
- Product Operations: Examine reviews to confirm compliance with guidelines and publish or deny; evaluate escalated photo submissions where language specific support is required; process Google Guarantee claims per qualification guidelines.
- Quality Monitoring and Improvement Operations: Review live provider quality results and work with partners to improve performance.
- Provider Support and Retention: Collaborate with providers to improve leads results and at-risk and provider churn reporting to evaluate and support retention operations.
- Properly prepare and set expectations with businesses about the onboarding and go-live process.
- Develop a deep understanding of the onboarding requirements/processes for our product across different regions.
- Work closely with businesses to collect and submit information required to complete our onboarding process.
- Accurately advise and support businesses on each verification requirement as they work to complete the onboarding process.
- Support ad-hoc operations work as needed.
- Work in a fast-changing, fast-paced workplace.
- Native Level of French.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Experience in a fast-paced, scaled operations environments.
- Experience working in a call center environment.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Extremely high attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Structured communicator, both written and spoken.
- Ability to produce high-quality work under strict deadlines.
- Proficient in Google Docs and Sheets and/or Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and complete day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- 2+ years of experience in similar fields: working with legal teams, trust & safety, vetting or similar
- Experience working with local legislation or government entities
- Familiarity with home services, such as plumbing, locksmiths, electrical etc.
- Full-time position (39 hours/week)
- Salary 19.200€ gross/year + up to 1.000€ gross/year in bonus.
- This is a Hybrid working model in Barcelona.
- Relocation Package:
- Flight ticket.
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio
- Support with a private Health Insurance.
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project).
- Intense specific training on Local Services Ads and sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Established career path to grow within the project.
- Continuous training and certifications.
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.