GL_DSA_LWBarcelona, Catalonia, SpainOtherBNLX
Teleperformance is worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, across 400 contact centers in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
- Prospect potential new clients from a list of leads provided by marketing.
- Outbound calls to identify and get in touch with decision makers.
- Perform needs assessment with business decision makers to identify potential and eligibility.
- Book appointments with sales representatives who will close the deal.
- Native level of Dutch
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Minimum of 2 years customer services experience, preferably in a similar industry
- Excellent customer focus and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- IT literate – Previous Salesforce knowledge an advantage
- Excellent time management & telephone etiquette
- Highly professional written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, can work with minimal supervision
- Full-time contract (39hs/week)
- Salary 20.555,97 € gross/year
- 1 week of initial training
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- International business casual environment
- Long Term Contract
- Competitive Benefits package!