Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain | BRST_CCS | Full time | DACH
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals to join as Customer Care Success & Retention Representatives.
- Customer support related to automotive products & services (car parts ,maintenance plans, guarantees, etc.) through multiple channels to subscribers interested.
- Identify customer needs and expectations and provide personalized solutions in order to keep customer satisfaction.
- Onboarding Support to new customers (doubts, incidences).
- Retention and engagement of existing customers.
- Design and implement customer retention strategies to increase loyalty and retain business by analyzing customer feedback and negotiating with them.
- Upselling and cross selling while attending inbound calls of existing customers.
- Constantly update our CRM system with all relevant information collected during customer service activities.
- C1 level of German plus level of English B2
- Strong customer orientation.
- Business and goal orientation.
- Previous experience and roles in the Contact Center or Back Office environments.
- Administrative and finance related background (payments, invoicing, purchases orders, collections etc.).
- Strong negotiation skills and business orientation.
- Marketing background or social media previous experience is a plus.
- Excellent soft/ written skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Digitalization and innovation mindset.
- Full time position.
- Salary: 23,500 EUR gross/year basic + up to 2.350 EUR gross/year variable based on targets
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Established career path to grow within the company.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.