For over 40 years, Teleperformance has been connecting customers with the world’s most successful companies. It is the global leader in customer experience outsourcing management and the trusted provider of digitally integrated business services. At Teleperformance, we have developed and implemented strong sales programs all over the world based on our exceptional processes, tools and talent.
For one of our key projects in the Iberia Region (Spain and Portugal), we are looking for an experienced Training and Talent Development Manager, who is ready for a new challenge in a truly diverse, multicultural environment that is growing at a fast pace.
We are seeking an individual with solid management experience and a passion for Learning and Talent Development. Candidates should possess strong business acumen and strategic perspective, and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting directly to the Iberia Operations VP, the manager will be responsible for managing the Operational Training area as well as the Talent Development area dedicated to current and future leaders. The scope includes defining and implementing strategies to ensure an excellent learning experience across all programs and levels, managing and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creates the overall L&D strategy for the Iberia Operation based on business objectives, in alignment with VP, Directors and Global Team and ensures its implementation and impact.
- Defines strategies to identify talent development needs across all levels, in alignment with VP, Directors, with a continuous improvement approach.
- Defines data-driven guidelines and strategies to develop the appropriate learning solutions.
- Leads and drives excellence within the training and development team. Promotes innovation, industry leading practices, a culture of learning and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for the overall implementation of TP/client initiatives and processes.
- Manages internal (Iberia or Local) and external stakeholders. Reports on performance (ie. QBR, internal or external audits,..) for the whole talent dev area.
- Manages the development of new business proposals and launches for learning and development areas.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Spanish or Portuguese knowledge preferrable.
- Proven track record with min. 2 years experience in managing training processes in sales operations.
- Min. 2 years experience in managing multilingual customer management teams.
- Min. 1 year previous experience in leading managers and supervisors.
- Experience in managing B2B Sales Operations or Digital Marketing Operations will be considered a strong asset.
- Ability to manage in both remote or B&M environments, coordinating direct and indirect reports.
- Proficient data analysis skills.
- Sharp ability to use data to make decisions and to identify priorities and areas for improvement.
- Ability to plan and carry out knowledge management strategies, measuring the impact.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication, coaching and stakeholder management skills.
- Full time position (Monday to Friday).
- Competitive Salary.
- International, diverse environment.
- Infinite learning opportunities.
- Dynamic digital and tech business environment in a highly-motivated team.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- This position is also available in our Lisbon site.