Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a highly-skilled professional to join our growing family.
This position is available in Barcelona and Lisbon.
Purpose of the role
The Staffing Lead’s mission is to ensure that all staffing needs are met, according to the client and Teleperformance requirements. You will be responsible for monitoring that the plans of staffing needs and requirements are being followed by the different teams, as well as foreseeing and identifying any possible challenges that may impact deadlines, and solving them in a timely and proper manner with the internal stakeholders as well as with the client.
- Create and maintain a Staffing Plan.
- Staffing Capacity Monitoring
- Training Capacity Monitoring
- Staffing Effectiveness Measurements (goals vs. results)
- Prioritize Staffing needs to define which will have the biggest impact either financially or operationally.
- Work directly with the Recruiting Teams in all sites to ensure staffing needs are achieve for each line of business.
- Maintain a clear vision of the entire company’s goals related to staffing and potential growth and attainability.
- Be focused on delivery and productivity improvement.
- May perform other duties as requested not specifically addressed in this document.
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluency in English (minimum C1), Spanish and/or Portuguese will be valued.
- 4+ years of experience in BPO desirable, or similar (eg Travel Industry)
- 2 years of experience in WFM Long Term Planning
- Long term planning knowledge
- Previous experience in WF department
- Understanding of main WF metrics
- Excel knowledge (preferably in Google tools)
- WFM tools
- Communication Skills
- Urgency vs Priority skills
- Team Management
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
- Competitive Salary.
- Permanent contract.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Established career path to grow within the company.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.