French Quality Analyst
ST_QA | Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Would you like to join a multicultural team working for a cutting-edge Fintech Company?
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a group of highly-skilled Quality Analyst with native level of French and English working knowledge, eager to develop his/her career with the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management.
This role requires a professional with a keen eye for details who can work resourcefully and efficiently to assure quality of programs and interactions.
- Working closely with agents and supervisors, the QA will be responsible for monitoring interactions to ensure the needs of the customer and client are met on each and every interaction.
- Responsible for conducting the number internal monitoring and feedback per agent as per client’s requirements or internal standards
- The QA reviews for compliance with policies and procedures, ensures staff are providing accurate information.
- Provide feedback and deliver coaching following internal standards and processes, with effective interpersonal communication
- QA collects and analyzes Top Call Drivers data
- Prepares quality reports and performance trends on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to inform all stakeholders
- Detect areas for improvement and main opportunities
- Attend internal and external calibration sessions
- Work closely with Ops management to develop and implement action plans for quality improvement
- Native level of French
- Working Knowledge of English
- Experience in Customer Support Operations and Quality Assurance
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time and meet deadlines
- Technical expertise with spreadsheets
- Proficient PC skills
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, have the ability to accurately gather and document statistics
- Must be effective and efficient working in a team environment
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week
- Salary: 21.225€ gross/year + up to 1.200€ gross/year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ – 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Relocation Package (flight, PCR test and economic support for accommodation)
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- International business casual environment
- Long Term Contract
- Competitive Benefits package!
If you want to know more about moving to Barcelona, please click here