Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain | GL_NBSS_LP | Full time | FR
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for someone who has intricate knowledge of industry trends and digital landscape to help our internal sales teams build a pipeline based on companies that you will prospect.
Purpose of the role:
The Acquisition Marketing team is responsible for delivering high potential customers to our New Business Sales partners across the European markets.
Our mission is to deliver high quality and policy compliant leads, researched from various online sources and tools provided by Marketing and Sales partners.
You will be part of a dynamic, energetic and highly-skilled New Business Sales Development team based in Barcelona
- Prospect high quality, policy-compliant leads for the our internal New Business Sales teams
- Company evaluation: assess company potential using provided guidelines and online tools.
- Company qualification: conduct eligibility checks using internal tools to ensure prospects are eligible for acquisition.
- Be on the lookout for industry news and trends to ensure timely prospecting.
- Understand market seasonality and collaborate with sales programs to plan ahead on lead sourcing areas, according to sales team’s needs.
- Responsible for delivering a set of leads based on the agreed quarterly target.
- Provide weekly reporting / analysis of his/her work in a presentable format
- 1 year experience in digital advertising or market research
- Minimum education level of 2nd year college or higher education
- B2 level or higher of market being supported
- Native level of French
- Advanced level of English
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills (ability to work with pivot tables, vlookups, etc)
Skills and attributes
- Ability to work autonomously and report back on progress on a daily basis
- Able to think strategically and follow market trends.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Comfortable working with reports, databases and CRM systems (Salesforce).
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure in a busy and collaborative environment.
- High standards in terms of accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Strong time management & prioritization skills. Able to multitask and stay detail oriented
Due to the COVID-19 situation our employees are working with a hybrid working model in Barcelona. You will be required to work 3 days per week from the site and 2 days per week from home (office location surrounded by the sea at the World Trade Center in Barcelona, Spain).
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary: 21.675€ gross/year + up to 3.825€ gross/year in bonus
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Safety package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
If you want to know more about moving to Barcelona, please click here