Danish Digital Marketing Consultant – Google Ads Products
Do you love Google products?
Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
You will become a sales marketing consultant for Danish companies in relation to their existing digital advertising campaigns with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. You will advise about optimization based on analyzed data and consult small and medium sized businesses with strong marketing strategies and upsell with additional Google products. It is a target driven environment where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the Google Ads customer base across EMEA. You will be part of the largest Google Ads team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the Danish digital marketing environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native level of Danish
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- +1 Years of experience on advertising, PPC Campaigns or Sales
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about Marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary: 24.650€ gross/year + up to 4.350€ gross/year in bonus
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package:
- Flight Ticket
- Free Gym Membership
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)